Health Foundry Blog
Quinoa is known to be a superfood, so does adding Turmeric Active make it a super-ultra food? Whatever the case this delicious way to enjoy Quinoa makes for a great way to start the day. Swapping out Quinoa for Oatmeal and mixing up the fruit selection are great ways to enjoy this quick and easy breakfast.
Time: 10 mins
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter
- ½ scoop Turmeric Active
- Milk or cream to taste
- Maple syrup to taste
- Banana slices
- Place quinoa in cooking pot, add water and rinse well.
- Drain quinoa, then stir in 1 cup water, Turmeric Active and 1 teaspoon butter.
- Cover with lid and place in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove, stir and microwave 3 more minutes.
- Remove from microwave, sit 2 minutes.
- Fluff quinoa with a fork and stir in remaining butter.
- Divide between bowls and top with milk, maple syrup and banana slices.