Health Foundry Blog
Try adding Turmeric Active to your rices to spice things up and then further supplement that flavour profile with your own ideas. This is a simple jasmine rice recipe with a bit of spice and a hint of garlic, enjoy it with a meal or on its own.
Time: 10-15 mins
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth or water
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 scoop Turmeric Active
- Place uncooked rice in the cooking pot. Add enough water to cover the top.
- Wash the rice and drain.
- Add chicken broth / water, Turmeric Active and grated garlic to the washed rice. Mix well.
- Cover and cook in microwave 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cover and cook for 4 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Run a fork through the rice, making sure the rice is tender and fluffy.
- Serve and enjoy.