Health Foundry Blog
Dates, walnuts, cinnamon, Turmeric Active, shredded coconut and cocoa powder, if you were thinking that already sounds delicious you would be right. Blended together to form a sticky mixture and formed into snack-sized bites, coated with cocoa powder and shredded coconut, these treats will keep in the fridge for a week... if they last that long.
Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup | about 8 pitted medjool dates, roughly chopped
- ½ cup | 70 grams walnuts
- ½ cup | 70 grams unsweetened desiccated/shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop Turmeric Active
- Add all ingredients to a high powdered blender or food processor and pulse until the dates and walnuts are broken up into small pieces and the mixture sticks together. If your mixture is too dry add a couple more dates. You may need to stop to scrape the sides down occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture to a small bowl for easier rolling. Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into little balls.
- Coat balls with cocoa powder, crushed nuts or shredded coconut.
- Store these in the fridge for up to a week.