Health Foundry Blog
Turmeric tea is both delicious and good for you. Turmeric is known for supporting digestion, immune function, liver function, and may even offer protection from some types of cancer. Turmeric Active Tea maximizes the natural antioxidant power of turmeric because it is served hot and is combined with other beneficial spices and a little bit of fat.
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop Turmeric Active
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 slice of lemon
- Raw honey (to taste)
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Add freshly grated ginger and Turmeric Active.
- Let simmer for 7 minutes on low heat then remove from heat and strain.
- Add coconut oil and honey to taste.
- Serve with slice of lemon.