Health Foundry Blog
Steamed cauliflower is an easy-to-prepare and nutritious dish, it also makes for a great base for other dishes. To spice things up try our Turmeric Active coating mix and serve with yoghurt, coriander and lemon juice. Delicious and nutritious.
Time: 15 mins
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/3 cup low-fat Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 scoop Turmeric Active
- Combine cauliflower, ginger and Turmeric Active in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place cauliflower mixture in the steamer.
- Add water to cooking pot and place steamer with cauliflower mixture on top.
- Cover and place the unit in the microwave for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add yoghurt, coriander and lemon juice. Gently toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.