Health Foundry Blog
Home mode dressings and sauces are great, you know what goes into - no artificial colours or flavours. They are quick to prepare and they taste delicious. Tis recipe uses miso as the basis of the dressing, perfect for fish, shicken, salads, sandwiches and more.
Makes: 1 cup
Time: 1 min
- 1/3 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup mirin
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ scoop Turmeric Active
- Whisk vinegar, mirin, vegetable oil, carrot, miso, ginger, turmeric, and sesame oil in a small bowl.