Health Foundry Blog
Here we show you how to make a green curry base. Perfect for any future curry endeavours or to use as a rub on your favourite proteins. Quick and easy to make and packs a punch full of flavour, a great base for whatever your imagination can create.
Makes: ¾-1 cup
Time: 1 min
- 12 chillies, seeds removed
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 lemongrass stalks, tough outer layers removed
- 1 ½-inch piece peeled ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, very finely chopped (optional)
- ½ scoop Turmeric Active
- Finely grate bottom third of lemongrass into a blender or food processor; discard remaining lemongrass (or save for making stock).
- Add chilli’s, shallot, garlic, ginger, Turmeric Active, kaffir lime leaf (if using), coriander, cumin, salt, and sugar.
- Blend or process until smooth.