Health Foundry Blog
Mmm meatballs, great on their own as part of a larger meal. This recipe will show you a quick and easy way to create delicious meatballs with ingredients commonly found in the pantry. Saucy, cheesy and hearty, we were all surprised by just how delicious the turkey meatballs turned out, give them a go for yourself.
Time: 20 mins
- ½ kilogram ground turkey or ground beef
- ½ cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or less)
- 1 scoop Turmeric Active
- 1 egg
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix ground meat, breadcrumbs, water, basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, Turmeric Active and egg.
- Form mixture into about 15 meatballs.
- Put meatballs in a cooking pot.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish and microwave for 10-12 minutes.
- Uncover; add Mozzarella cheese.
- Microwave at for 1 minutes or until the cheese is melted.