Health Foundry Blog
Green beans are already a great side and with a bit of Turmeric Active, butter, chilli, garlic and seasoning they can really become a star dish all on their own. Another quick and easy recipe to prepare, you can either cook your beans in water or steam them.
Time: 15 mins
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ red bird's eye chilli, finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon butter
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ½ scoop Turmeric Active
- Half fill cooking pot with water and add salt and beans and stir until salt is mostly dissolved. Cook in microwave for 2-3 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain again and set beans aside.
- In cooking pot add butter, garlic, chilli and Turmeric Active. Cook in microwave for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add beans. Toss to coat. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy.