Health Foundry Blog
Crispy and delicious potato slices with a sprinkling of spice and seasoning, all prepared at home in your microwave. A great fat-free snack that also has the added benefits of Turmeric Active.
Time: 10 mins
- 1 potato
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ scoop Turmeric Active
- Peel and cut the potato into thin slices (we use a mandolin).
- Lay the potato slices out on the griddle plate and season with olive oil.
- Combine salt, pepper and Turmeric Active, and then sprinkle on the slices.
- Place the griddle in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Flip the slices over and cook for another 3 minutes. If the potatoes do not have a light golden colour on both sides, continue cooking them for another 3 minutes.
- Season to taste. Let the potatoes cool and serve.